Based in Breda, The Netherlands
May 14, 2015
Apple App Store
With the Wind is the gusty puzzler with a fresh breeze of Greek mythology! Take on the role of Annema, daughter of the legendary Aeolus, and manipulate the level using your wind ability to solve the game's 90+ puzzles, or even design and build your own! The game went live on the Apple App Store in May 2015, and was featured under their "Best New Games" category in more than 40 countries, including the US, UK, France, Germany and The Netherlands. We discontinued the distribution of the game late 2017, as part of our shift in focus towards higher-end PC and console games.
Late 2012, Twirlbound founders Marc and Matthijs listed some concepts to pick one out of for their first big commercial game. With the Wind won that battle, because the idea of a game about always having the wind in your back intrigued us. A long journey began, what was supposed to have been a short one - the game was delayed several times. But those delays were worth it: We translated the game into 12 different languages and have a fully-functioning level builder so that we can actually start a little community inside our peaceful, ancient-Greek styled puzzle game.
- BEAUTIFUL WORLDS - With the Wind features two gorgeous 3D worlds, stretching from the peaceful temple gardens to the rough and epic mountain plateaus!
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES - Conquer 90+ puzzles with all kinds of blocks, switches, hatches and holes. Help your father refill his stock of bags of wind, for him to distribute the winds over the earhtly lands!
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY - Build, share, download and play an infinite amount of puzzles in the With the Wind Puzzle Creator! Test your friends with your very own creations and compete for the best scores in their puzzles.
Logo & Icon
- "With The Wind's prettiness has overrided my need to make bum gas jokes out of its title (whoops)."
- Chris Priestman, PocketGamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
We create entertainment games with a sincere layer of depth.
More information on Twirlbound, our logo & relevant media are available here.
With the Wind Credits
Timo van Hugten
Matthijs van de Laar